From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up rts in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
RTS is a three-letter abbreviation that may refer to:
- Reclaim the Streets, an organization
- Reformed Theological Seminary, a theological seminary in the United States
- Return to Sender
- Ronald Reagan Ballistic Missile Defense Test Site, also known as the "Reagan Test Site"
- Return To Stock, one of many stock management sequences in a Warehouse Management System
- Rape Trauma Syndrome
- Rett syndrome
- Return to stock, prescription waiting in a bin at a pharmacy for patients to be picked within 14 days.
- Revised Trauma Score, a system to evaluate injuries secondary to violent trauma
- RTS,S, a malaria vaccine
- Rubinstein–Taybi syndrome
- Rapid Transit Series, a long running bus model originally manufactured by General Motors Corporation
- Regional Transit Service, a division of the Rochester-Genesee Regional Transportation Authority
- Gainesville Regional Transit System, a bus system serving Gainesville, Florida and the University of Florida
- Rail Transport Service is a private Austrian railway company whose business is freight rail transport.
Radio and television
- Royal Television Society, a UK-based society for the discussion of television
- Radiodiffusion Télévision Sénégalaise, the Senegalese national broadcasting company
- Radio Television of Serbia, the national broadcasting company of Serbia
- Radio Télévision Suisse, the French-speaking public broadcasting company of Switzerland
- Rozhlas a televízia Slovenska, the national broadcasting company of Slovakia
- Radio & Television of Singapore, a former name of MediaCorp Singapore
- RedTeleSistema, a private television station in Ecuador
- SES/RTS, the callsign of a TV station in Loxton, South Australia
- Return statement or ReTurn from Subroutine, a statement in many assembly languages and other low-level computer languages
- Run-time system, a part of some computer's runtime environment
- Radio teleswitch service, which regulates energy rates via broadcast radio in the UK
- SIGRTMIN and SIGRTMAX or Real-time signal, signals sent to computer programs for user-defined purposes
- Room-temperature superconductor
- Request to Send control signal:
- RTS noise, or random telegraph signal noise, a synonym for burst noise
- Rice University's Reverse Transliteration System (RTS) for Telugu
- Real-time strategy, a gaming genre
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.