|Launched||1 September 1997|
|Audience share||6.1% (2011, )|
|Formerly called||TSR 2 (1997-2012)|
|Sister channel(s)||RTS Un, RTS Info|
|UPC Cablecom||Channel 106
Channel 301 (digital CH-D)
RTS Deux is a Swiss public television channel owned by Télévision Suisse Romande, launched on 1 September 1997, showing documentary, culture and sport programmes. It's the second channel of the two from the network TSR, the other being RTS Un.
The channel's programming is composed of reruns from the RTS Un television archive, children's television programs in the morning and early afternoon, teens programs in the late afternoon and evening and cultural programs or sports transmissions during prime time.
List of programs:
- Le Journal de 12h45: Monday to Friday at 13:20. Deferred transmission of the RTS Un newscast
- Météo de midi: deferred transmission of the noon weather report of RTS Un. Airs from Monday to Friday at 13:45
- Le Journal de 19h30 signé: newscast, broadcast as the same time as RTS Un's, but with a French sign language translation
- Histoire vivante: history and cultural program, Sundays at 21:30
- Singulier: Sundays at 22:00
- Mabule: cartoons, every morning at 06:45
- tsrinfo: transmitted during the night, after the end of programming
- "Chiffres, données, faits 2011-2012" (pdf) (in French). SRG SSR. pp. 8–9. Retrieved 2012-10-04.
|This article about a television station is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Switzerland-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|