|This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page.
RText is a text editor for programmers, available under the Modified BSD License.
Some of RText's features include:
- Syntax highlighting for over 20 languages
- Regular expression search and replace
- Find in files and Replace in files
- Supports all character encodings supported by the JVM
- Configurable document interface (tabbed, MDI or list view)
- Editor supports multiple fonts simultaneously
- Bracket matching
- Current line highlighting
- Customizable interface (icons, look and feel, color scheme, etc.)
RText is written in Java and runs on Linux, Mac OS X, OS/2, Unix, OpenVMS, and Windows.