From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ruf or RUF may refer to:
- Darin Ruf (born 1986), an American professional baseball first baseman and outfielder for the Philadelphia Phillies
Companies and organisations
- Reformed University Fellowship a Christian campus ministry of the Presbyterian Church in America
- Revolutionary United Front of Sierra Leone
- Ruf Automobile, a German automobile manufacturer
- Ruf Records, a record label
- Ruf, a Japanese eroge studio, notably the developers for Yume Miru Kusuri
Science and technology
- RNA of unknown function
- Ready-to-use supplementary (RUSF) or therapeutic food (RUTF), medicinal products widely used in humanitarian relief operations to treat malnutrition
- .ruf extension: Samsung DVD and Blu-ray player firmware update file, meaning unknown
- Rapid Urban Flexible, dual-mode transit system
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title RUF.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.