From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ry or RY may mean:
- Ry Cooder
- Ry, Denmark
- Ry, Seine-Maritime, a municipality in France
- Rydberg constant, a unit of energy used in quantum physics related to the ground state energy of the hydrogen atom
- Rebel yell
- Ry (suffix), a Finnish suffix for a registered non-profit organization
- RY (test signal), a character string used to test five-level teleprinter channels
- The stock symbol (tsx2 RY, nyse2 RY) for the Royal Bank of Canada
- Consolidated RY, a former cargo aircraft of the U.S. Navy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.