From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from R value)
R-value can refer to:
- Properties of materials:
- value (computer science)#lrvalue, in computer science, a value considered independently of the "place" it is located
- R-factor (crystallography), a measure of the agreement between the crystallographic model and the diffraction data
- In statistics, r (or r value) refers to the Pearson product-moment correlation coefficient, often called simply correlation coefficient
- In the physical sciences, the gas constant is often denoted by the symbol R
- In ophthalmic optics, r-value refers to the distance between the segment optical center and the segment top
- Lankford coefficient
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title R-value.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.