From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up raíces in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Raíces (Spanish "roots") may refer to:
- Raíces, Mexico State, second highest-altitude village in Mexico, therefore also in North America
- Roots (film) (Spanish: Raíces), a 1955 Mexican drama film
- Raíces (band), Argentine rock band of the 1980s
- Raíces (Colomer), a composition for symphony wind orchestra by Valencian composer Juan J. Colomer
- Raíces (Julio Iglesias album), 1989
- Raíces (Los Tigres del Norte album), 2008
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Raíces.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.