January 17, 1962 |
|Alma mater||University of California, Santa Barbara
|Occupation||Managing Director of Bank of New York Mellon
Managing Director and Chief Technology Officer of The Boston Company Asset Management LLC
|Children||2 daughters, Layla, and Yasmin 1 son, Amir|
Ra'ad Siraj (born January 17, 1962) is an Arab-American businessman. He is Managing Director and Chief Technology Officer at the Bank of New York Mellon, Board of Trustees member at Mass Technology Leadership Council, Advisory Board member at Ascent Venture Partners, Distinguished Juror at Lemelson-MIT Prize, International Juror at The Cloud Foundation / 100K ArtScience Prize, and Advisory Board Member at Avenue Bridge, Inc.
Siraj has also held the following positions: Senior External Advisor at Monitor Group, Vice President of Operations at Sermo, Chief Information Officer & Vice President at Endeca, Vice President and Chief Information Officer at Eaton Vance Management, Senior Director and Chief Information Strategist at Investors Bank & Trust (now part of State Street) and Senior Consultant at Arthur D. Little, Inc.
- "AFLSE Boston: Leadership Luncheons". Alumni and Friends of the London School of Economics. Retrieved 2012-08-29.
- "Raad Siraj". newsle. Retrieved 2012-06-29.
- "Congressman McGovern Meets with MassTLC Robotics Cluster". MassTLC. Retrieved 2012-08-29.
- "The ArtScience Prize". The ArtScience Prize. Retrieved 2012-06-29.
- "Raad Siraj, The Boston Company Asset Management, LLC.". zoominfo.com. Retrieved 2012-06-29.
- "Massachusetts Technology Leadership Board: Ra'ad Siraj". MassTLC. Retrieved 2012-08-29.
|This business-related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|