From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Ra's al-'Ayn)
- Antipatris, an ancient city built by the Roman Empire, at some point known as Ras al-Ayn, an Arab Palestinian village depopulated in the 1920s.
- Ras al-Ein, a village in northern
- The Arabic name for Rosh HaAyin
- Ras El Ain, a town
- Ras al-Ayn, al-Hasakah, a city in al-Hasakah Governorate
- Ras al-Ayn, Rif Dimashq, a village in Rif Dimashq Governorate
- Ras al-Ayn Qibli, a village in the Aleppo Governorate
- Ras El Ain, a district in Amman.
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.