From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Raba can refer to:
- Raba, Indonesia, a town on Sumbawa island, Indonesia
- Raba (river), a river in Poland, tributary of the Vistula
- Rabbah bar Nahmani, known simply as Rabbah, was a Babylonian rabbi known in the Talmud as an Amora
- Rába, a river in Austria and Hungary, tributary of the Danube
- Rába (company), the name of a company in Hungary
- Rába (automobile), a Hungarian automobile made from 1912 to 1914
- Raba (tribe) one of the scheduled tribes of India.
- RABA, Rapid Acting Beta Agonist
- The Redding Area Bus Authority
- Raba, Croatia, a village in the municipality of Slivno, Dubrovnik-Neretva County, Croatia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.