From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rabbi Nathan may refer to:
- Nathan the Babylonian, 2nd-century rabbinic sage from the Land of Israel, son of a Babylonian exilarch
- Nathan ben Isaac ha-Babli, 10th-century Babylonian Jewish historian
- Nathan ben Jehiel, 11th-century Italian lexicographer
- Nathan of Cento, 13th-century Italian translator
- Nathan of Gaza, 17th-century theologian
- Nathan of Breslov, 19th-century hasidic rabbi
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.