|Developed by||Ubisoft Motion Pictures|
|Country of origin||United States
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||26 (78 segments) (List of episodes)|
|Running time||approx. 24 minutes (three 7 minute shorts)|
|Production company(s)||Ubisoft Motion Pictures
Nickelodeon Animation Studios
|Original run||August 3, 2013– present|
|Season||Episodes||Originally aired (U.S. dates)|
|Season premiere||Season finale|
|1||78||August 3, 2013||2014|
In October 2010, Ubisoft and Aardman announced a partnership to produce a TV series pilot and several shorts based on the franchise. One year later, it was announced that 78 7-minute CG animated episodes would be made solely by Ubisoft Motion Pictures, and broadcast as 26 half-hour episodes by Nickelodeon on August 17, 2013.
On E3 2013, it was announced that it would be an interactive Xbox One show entitled Rabbids Invasion. On July 12, 2013, it was announced the show would premiere on Nickelodeon on August 3, 2013.
Emily Ashby of Common Sense Media gave the show two out of five stars, stating:
Rabbids Invasion tones down the violence for the characters' jump from gaming to the TV, but they still have a lot of fun at the expense of each other and of unsuspecting bystanders, and a lot of their antics would be frowned upon in the real world (using chickens' butts as egg shooters in a mock battle, for instance). Ultimately, though, it's rude, crude, and minimally taxing on viewers' sense of comprehension, so for better or worse, it's bound to appeal to the grade-school set.
The series airs worldwide on Nickelodeon. The series debuted in Southeast Asia on January 11, 2014. It premiered in the United Kingdom and Ireland on February 3, 2014. In Australia and New Zealand it premiered on January 28, 2014.
- "Rabbids Invasion: Debut Date Announced and Trailer Revealed". IGN. July 12, 2013. Retrieved July 17, 2013.
- Ubisoft & Aardman to Create Pilot for Animated Television Show Based on Raving Rabbids, IGN
- Keslassy, Elsa (October 6, 2011). "Nick licenses 'Raving Rabbids'". Variety. Retrieved October 6, 2011.
- Lawler, Richard (June 10, 2013). "Ubisoft announces Rabbids Invasion 'interactive TV show' coming to Xbox One". Engadget.com. Retrieved July 17, 2013.
- Emily Ashby. "Rabbids Invasion – Television Review". Commonsensemedia.org. Retrieved August 6, 2013.
- "NICKELODEON PREMIERES ANIMATED SERIES RABBIDS INVASION ON 11 JANUARY". http://vimnasiapress.pr.co/. January 23, 2014. Retrieved February 15, 2014.
- Martin, Liam (January 14, 2014). "Rabbids Invasion coming to UK in February". digitalspy.com. Retrieved February 15, 2014.
- Knox, David (December 4, 2013). "Foxtel: Summer highlights for kids". tvtonight.com.au. Retrieved February 15, 2014.
- Official website at Ubisoft
- Official website at Nickelodeon
- Rabbids Invasion at the Internet Movie Database
- Rabbids Invasion at TV.com