Igud HaRabonim (Rabbinical Alliance of America) is a beth din (rabbinical court) in the greater New York City metropolitan area. Founded in 1942, it counts many prominent rabbis as its dayanim and has for years received publicity from Rabbi Sholom Klass  and The Jewish Press. Just like any other binding arbitration, its decisions are binding in civil courts if the litigants agree to appoint the beth din to arbitrate their dispute,.
The organization's first president and co-founder was Rabbi Dr. Samuel A. Turk.
Current Officers are:
- Rabbi Abraham Hecht, President (since 1972)
- Rabbi Hershel Kurzrock, Rosh Beis Din
- Rabbi Gershon Tannenbaum, Director
- http://www.rabbinicalalliance.org/ Official Web Site
- http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/judaica/ejud_0002_0017_0_16260.html History of Rabbinical Alliance of America
- "Rabbinical Alliance Issues Policy Statement on Pollard". www.jonathanpollard.org. Retrieved 2008-08-25.