From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up rabbit or rabbits in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A rabbit is a mammal.
Rabbit or Rabbits may also refer to:
Media and entertainment
- Rabbit (album), by Collective Soul
- Rabbit (band), a rock band from 1973 to 1977 mostly notable for frontman Dave Evans being the first vocalist for AC/DC
- Rabbit (Japanese band), a Japanese band that formed in 2012
- Br'er Rabbit
- Rabbit (film), an upcoming film
- Rabbits (film), a 2002 series of short films
- Rabbit (Winnie-the-Pooh), a fictional character
- Rabbit Angstrom, the central character in the Rabbit novel series by John Updike
- John "Rabbit" Bundrick, rock musician
- Rabbit Maranville, Major League Baseball player
- Peter Rabbit
- Ryland Steen, drummer, also known as "The Rabbit"
- Johnny Hodges, jazz saxophonist nicknamed "Rabbit"
- "Rabbit," a song by Chas & Dave
Computing and technology
- Rabbit (nuclear engineering)
- Rabbit (telecommunications), a telephone service
- Rabbit Model Checker
- Rabbit program, a type of malware
- Rabbit Semiconductor, a microcontroller manufacturer
- Sequenced flashing lights in an Approach Lighting System for air traffic
- Rabbit vibrator, a sex toy
- Fuji Rabbit, a motor scooter
- Volkswagen Rabbit, a car
- Philippine Rabbit, a bus company
- Allied nickname for the WW2 German half-track motorcycle Kleines Kettenkraftrad HK 101, or SdKfz 2
- Rabbit (cipher)
- Rabbit (zodiac)
- Welsh rabbit, a dish of cheese sauce on toasted bread
- Rabbit Mountain, a volcano in the Yukon, Canada
- Pacemaker (running), a type of race competitor
- A term in the game of cricket
- Eddie Rabbitt, country singer
- Rabbitt, a rock band from South Africa active from 1972 to 1978
- Rabbet, a carpentry term
- Rabbit rabbit, a superstitious phrase
- RabbitMQ, an open source message broker, sometimes referred to as "Rabbit"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.