From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rabelais may refer to:
- 5666 Rabelais, a main-belt asteroid, named for French Renaissance writer François Rabelais
- François Rabelais University, a public university in Tours, France, named for French Renaissance writer François Rabelais
- Rabelais Student Media, a student newspaper at La Trobe University, Melbourne, Australia, named for French Renaissance writer François Rabelais
People with the surname Rabelais include:
- Akira Rabelais (born March 28, 1966), U.S. composer and author
- François Rabelais (circa 1494 – 1553), major French Renaissance writer, doctor and humanist
- Jacques Rabelais (circa 1547 – 1622), minor French Renaissance writer and scholar
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.