From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up rabies in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rabies or hydrophobia, is a disease characterized by the inflammation of the brain.
Rabies may also refer to:
- Rabies virus, the type species of the Lyssavirus viral genus
- Rabies (Skinny Puppy album) (1989)
- Rabies (Ruoska album) (2008)
- Rabies (1958 film), a film by Ingmar Bergman
- Rabies (2010 film), an Israeli film by Aharon Keshales and Navot Papushado
- Rabies (novel), a 1983 novel by Borislav Pekić
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.