From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up raccoon or racoon in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A raccoon is a medium-sized mammal native to North America, Europe, and Asia.
Raccoon or racoon may also refer to:
- Racoon (band), a Dutch rock band
- Raccoon, Kentucky
- HMS Racoon, any of several ships of the British Royal Navy
- USS Raccoon, any of several ships of the United States Navy
- The Raccoons, a Canadian animated television series of 1985-1992
- Racoon (KAME), a key-exchange management daemon for Internet security
- Renault Racoon, a 4x4 vehicle
- Raccoon River, a tributary of the Des Moines River in Iowa in the United States
- another common name for the raccoon butterflyfish (Chaetodon lunula)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.