||Ewe, possibly "rose" or "lovely", "mother of all"
||Look up Rachael in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.
Rachael // is a given name for a female. It is a variant of Rachel, which is derived from the Hebrew name רָחֵל.
Notable people with the name Rachael
- Hecate (musician), real name Rachael Kozak, a Swiss music producer
- Rachael Bella, an American actress, best known for her role in the 2002 film The Ring
- Rachael Blake, an actress in the 2003 movie Perfect Strangers
- Rachael Leigh Cook, an American actress
- Rachael Finch, Miss Universe Australia 2009, 3rd runner-up at Miss Universe 2009
- Rachael Flatt, a young American figure skater
- Rachael Grinham, a professional squash player from Australia
- Rachael Harris, an American actress and comedian
- Rachael Heyhoe-Flint, an English cricketer
- Rachael Lampa, an American singer/songwriter best known for her work in the anime series Revolutionary Girl Utena
- Rachael MacFarlane, an American voice actress and sister of Seth MacFarlane
- Rachael Ray, an American celebrity chef, see Rachael Ray's Tasty Travels
- Rachael Sage, an American songwriter
- Rachael Scdoris, a blind American dog musher and cross country runner
- Rachael Sporn, Australian female basketball player
- Rachael Stirling, a British actress best known for from the BBC drama Tipping the Velvet
- Rachael Taylor, an Australian actress
- Rachael Yamagata, an American singer-songwriter