March 13, 1984 |
Vermilion, South Dakota, U.S.
(2006–present; filed for divorce) 1 child
Rachael Kneeland (born March 13, 1984) known professionally as Rachael Bella, is a former American actress known for her role as Becca Kotler in the movie The Ring. After giving birth to her son in September 2006 she retired from acting and worked as an administrative assistant at the Los Angeles-based Internet startup Planjam; as a loan sales and service client representative at the law firm Janian & Associates; and, beginning 2010, as a receptionist and office assistant at the Law Offices of Marlo Van Oorschot.
Bella appeared in the 2007 spoof horror film Drive-Thru as Starfire, a stoner member of a rock band. She also appeared in the 2005 film American Gun. She has also appeared in other various movies and television shows, such as Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Boston Public and Tru Calling.
Personal life 
On July 8, 2009, Bella filed for divorce from Furlong. In October 2010, Bella received a restraining order from a court against Furlong. She claimed he threatened to commit suicide, repeatedly refused to undergo any drug tests, and that he told her he hit their son's testicles. On 10 January 2011, Furlong was arrested and jailed for violating his probation stemming from the restraining order. She told the court he regularly drove past her house in an intimidating manner, and threatened to hire people to beat her with metal chains and baseball bats.
|1993||Love, Honor & Obey: The Last Mafia Marriage||Young Gigi||TV movie|
|Household Saints||Young Teresa Santangelo|
|When Pigs Fly||Ruthie|
|1994||Grace Under Fire||Little Girl||Episode: "Grace and Beauty"|
|ER||Sarah Gasner||Episode: "Into That Good Night"|
|1995||A Little Princess||Betsy|
|W.E.I.R.D. World||Suzie||TV movie|
|1996||The Crucible||Betty Parris|
|1997||The Blood Oranges||Meredith|
|The Devil's Child||Young Nikki||TV movie|
|2001||The Practice||Lisa Matthews||Episode: "Poor Richard's Almanac"|
|2002||First Monday||Episode: "Age of Consent"|
|Buffy the Vampire Slayer||Dead Girl||Episode: "Lessons"|
|Law & Order: Special Victims Unit||Jackie Landricks||Episode: "Resilience"|
|2003||Tru Calling||Jen De Luca||Episode: "Star Crossed"|
|2004||Boston Public||Ditto||Episode: "Chapter Eighty"|
|2006||Jimmy and Judy||Judy|
|Nice Guys||Lindsey||AKA, High Hopes|
- "Rachael Bella". (Official site). Archived from the original on July 15, 2011.
- "Restraining Order After Hearing (Order of Protection)". Superior Court of California, County of Los Angeles, via RadarOnline.com. November 18, 2011. Archived from the original on December 17, 2012. Retrieved December 17, 2012.
- "Rachael Bella Kneeland". Los Angeles: Law Offices of Marlo Van Oorschot. Retrieved December 20, 2012.
- Edward Furlong – Furlong Celebrates Sobriety With New Son. Contactmusic.com (2006-12-01). Retrieved on 2011-06-26.
- "Edward Furlong Threatened Suicide". Starpulse.
- The Sun http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/3346998/Terminator-kid-is-arrested-in-LA.html
|url=missing title (help).
- Detroit Free Press, page 6D, Wednesday, January 11, 2010