|Beauty pageant titleholder|
|Born||Rachel Sophia Adina Christie
c. 1988 (age 26–27)
|Height||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
|Hair color||Dark brown|
|Eye color||Dark / Hazel|
|Title(s)||Miss London City 2009
Miss England 2009 
Christie is the niece of former Olympic sprint champion Linford Christie, who, along with Ron Roddan, serves as her coach. She was born to Russell Christie (Linford's brother). Russell Christie was stabbed to death when she was eight years old.
Relinquishing of Miss England crown
In the early hours of 2 November 2009, Christie was arrested on suspicion of assaulting Miss Manchester Sara Beverley Jones at a Manchester nightclub. She subsequently announced her withdrawal from the Miss World competition and relinquished her Miss England crown. The crown was passed on to the runner-up in the 2009 pageant, Katrina Hodge.
In July 2010 she was convicted of failing to provide police with a breath specimen after being caught driving smelling of alcohol. She failed to blow into the breathalyser properly 13 times. She was convicted in her absence and a warrant issued for her arrest. She was banned from driving for 12 months.
- Rachel Christie profile at the Miss England website
- Rachel's Miss World page
- Linford Christie's niece is first mixed race Miss England
- I won Miss England to prove being black is NEVER an excuse for failure says Linford Christie's niece The Daily Mail. Published 25 July 2009. Accessed 8 January 2011.
- Oliver, Sarah (20 June 2009). "Running from her past... The triumph of Linford Christie's niece Rachel". London: Daily Mail. Retrieved 2009-07-25.
- Linford Christie’s niece is the first black Miss England
- Arrested Miss England Hands Back Her Crown
- "Soldier becomes new Miss England". The Daily Telegraph. 6 Nov 2009.
- Miss England, Rachel Christie, tells her story The Sunday Times. Published 22 November 2009. Accessed 15 August 2011.