|Member of the South Australian Parliament
20 March 2010
|Preceded by||Jane Lomax-Smith|
|Political party||Liberal Party|
|Profession||Member of Parliament|
Rachel sold her management agency in April 2013, citing her full-time occupation as being a member of parliament.
Sanderson was elected to the South Australian House of Assembly seat of Adelaide at the 2010 state election, receiving a 14.5 percent two-party preferred swing on a margin of 54.2 percent against Labor Party incumbent Jane Lomax-Smith.
- "About Rachel". Rachel Sanderson. 2013. Retrieved 5 December 2013.
- "Adelaide state Liberal MP Rachel Sanderson sells her modelling agency". City Messenger. 22 April 2013. Retrieved 5 December 2013.
- "Election Statistics (District of Adelaide - page 259)". ECSA: Election 2010. Electoral Commission of South Australia. 20 March 2010. Retrieved 5 December 2013.
- Parliamentary profile
- "Rachel Sanderson - Liberal for Adelaide". Liberal SA: Members/Candidates. Liberal Party of Australia, SA Division. 2013. Retrieved 5 December 2013.
- "Official website". Retrieved 5 December 2013.
|Parliament of South Australia|
|Member for Adelaide
2010 – present
|This article about a Liberal Party of Australia politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|