|Date of birth||January 16, 1985|
|Place of birth||Ait Ourden Resmouka, Morocco|
|Height||1.90 m (6 ft 3 in)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of October 3, 2013.
† Appearances (Goals).
Rachid Arma was born in Ait Ouidern Resmouka and spent his childhood in Agadir. In 1989, his father left Morocco to move to San Bonifacio, Italy, for work purposes, and the rest of the family, including Rachid, joined him later in 1995.
In 2004, he was promoted into Sambonifacese's first team, and played four consecutive Serie D seasons with the Verona club, being instrumental in their promotion to Lega Pro Seconda Divisione during the 2007–08 season thanks to his 21 goals. He was consequently noted by a number of professional clubs, and was acquired by Lega Pro Prima Divisione outfit SPAL during the 2008 summer transfer window. With SPAL, he immediately managed to achieve some space under the guidance of head coach Aldo Dolcetti, and provided a 13-goal tally in his first professional season. He then achieved national coverage after he managed to score two goals to Serie A side Palermo in the third round of the Coppa Italia 2009–10; the match ended with a 4–2 win for the Sicilians, but Arma was subsequently noted by Serie B giants Torino and was acquired by the granata in co-ownership deal only days after his impressive performance in the Coppa Italia, which also proved to be his final game with SPAL.
In June 2010, SPAL bought back Arma from Torino. In July 2010, he was acquired by Serie B club Cittadella in a co-ownership bid. On August 31, 2010, Vicenza Calcio acquired the co-ownership from Cittadella, for a peppercorn fee of €500. He returned to SPAL for a second spell in July 2011.
- "Il favoloso e generoso mondo di Arma letale" (in Italian). Lo Spallino. 17 May 2009. Retrieved 9 September 2009.[dead link]
- "Un uomo solo all'attacco: Arma letale" (in Italian). Lo Spallino. 23 February 2009. Retrieved 9 September 2009.[dead link]
- "Arma, operaio nuovo bomber granata: "Porterò i marocchini a vedere il Toro"" (in Italian). La Stampa. 2 September 2009. Retrieved 9 September 2009.
- "UFFICIALE: Arma al Cittadella" (in Italian). TuttoMercatoWeb. 2010-07-14. Retrieved 2010-07-14.
- Vicenza Calcio Report and Accounts on 30 June 2011 (Italian)