|Full name||Rachid Ghezzal|
|Date of birth||9 May 1992|
|Place of birth||Décines-Charpieu, France|
|Height||1.82 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|Playing position||Left winger|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 00:00, June 12, 2013 (UTC).
† Appearances (Goals).
Rachid Ghezzal (born 9 May 1992) is a French footballer who plays for French club Lyon in Ligue 1. He plays as a winger, preferably on the left side. Ghezzal is the younger brother of Algerian international Abdelkader Ghezzal.
In July 2010, Ghezzal signed a five-year élite contract with Lyon. After featuring with the club's reserve team in the Championnat de France amateur for two consecutive seasons, ahead of the 2012–13 season, he was promoted to the senior team by manager Rémi Garde and assigned the number 31 shirt. Ghezzal made his professional debut on 4 October in a UEFA Europa League group stage match against Israeli club Ironi Kiryat Shmona. He started the match as Lyon won the contest 4–3. At international senior level, Ghezzal is eligible to represent both France and Algeria and has stated his preference is to represent the latter nation. Meanwhile, in 2013, he received the call from France U21 to compete in the Toulon Tournament.
(Correct as of 19 May 2013)
|Club||Season||League||Cup[nb 1]||Europe[nb 2]||Total|
- "Rachid Ghezzal: "Je choisirai l'Algérie"". Le Buteur (in French). 20 August 2010. Retrieved 7 October 2012.
- "Rachid Ghezzal: "Mon ambition, c’est de ne pas lâcher"". Le Buteur (in French). 9 July 2012. Retrieved 7 October 2012.
- "Rachid Ghezzal signe un contrat Elite à l'OL". DZFoot (in French). 7 July 2010. Retrieved 7 October 2012.
- "Lyon leave it late to see off Kiryat Shmona". Union of European Football Associations. 4 October 2012. Retrieved 7 October 2012.
-  (French)
- Rachid Ghezzal French league stats at LFP.fr (French)
- Rachid Ghezzal at L'Équipe Football (French)
- Rachid Ghezzal – UEFA competition record
- Transfermarkt profile