|This article does not cite any references or sources. (December 2009)|
Racial equality means different things in different contexts. It mostly deals with an equal regard to all races.
It can refer to a belief in biological equality of all human races.
It can also refer to social equality for people of different races. It is a stated goal of most current political movements. The divergence of any particular society from a state of racial equality is often contested by members of that society of different races.
- Equality (disambiguation)
- Race (classification of human beings)
- Racial inequality in the United States
- Racial Equality Proposal, 1919
- Racial inequality in the American criminal justice system
- Racial integration
- Racial segregation
- Right to equal protection
- Right to be treated and respected equally
Organizations and People
- International Society for Peace
- Ralph Luther Criswell, Los Angeles City Council member, 1925-27, opposed racial equality
|This sociology-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|