From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Racing fuel can refer to many different common fuels used in motorsports:
- Leaded gasoline, formerly used by the NASCAR series and other motorsports
- Nitromethane and methanol fuel, used by Top Fuel drag racing
- Methanol fuel, formerly used in some open-wheel race cars, like IndyCar Series prior to 2007 and in Top Alcohol drag racing
- Ethanol fuel, now being used in the IndyCar Series
- Nitrous, used by drag racing vehicles to increase horsepower
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Racing fuel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.