|This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page.
||This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2010)
RadASM — a free Integrated development environment for Microsoft Windows originally designed for writing programs in assembly language. It has a flexible system of configuration files, and can be used to develop software in high-level programming languages and to author documents based on a markup language.
It was created by the programmer Ketil Olsen (KetilO).
- Syntax highlighting, code completion, code hinting
- Good integration of the help system
- Projects (its own .rap format)
- Resource editor (Visual dialog editor)
- Flexible build options (support for Make)
- Output Window
- Integrated debugger
- Fully customizable IDE (themes, custom controls)
- Macros, templates, support for snippets and text links
- Support for plug-ins
- Can be extended to support other programming languages
Alternative IDE for assembler