Radha Saluja is an Indian film actress who has worked mainly in Hindi cinema and Punjabi cinema, along with a few movies in Tamil and Telugu. She is the elder sister of well known editor Renu Saluja. and known for her films, like Haar Jeet (1972) and Ek Mutthi Aasmaan (1973). In 1972, she appeared in breakthrough Punjabi film, Morni (1972).
In early 1970s, she appeared as a female lead in numerous film, like Aaj Ki Taaza Khabar (1973), Man Jeete Jag Jeet (1973) and Dukh Bhanjan Tera Naam (1974), Sikh religious films in Punjabi, wherein she was cast alongside Sunil Dutt. She also appeared alongside M.G. Ramachandran in Tamil films, Idayakani" (1975), Indrupol Endrum Vaazhga (1977) and with N. T. Rama Rao and Rajinikanth in Telugu film, Tiger (1979).
In 1981, she appeared in Sazaye Maut by Vidhu Vinod Chopra, to whom her sister Renu was married; this was the full-length remake of Chopra's own diploma film at FTII, Pune, Murder at Monkey Hill (1976), which also had the same cast.
Presently she stays in Los Angeles where she is working as an interpreter with federal law services.
- Do Raha (1971)
- Lakhon Mein Ek (1971)
- Haar Jeet (1972)
- Ek Mutthi Aasmaan (1973)
- Aaj Ki Taaza Khabar (1973)
- Jeevan Sangram (1974)
- Dukh Bhanjan Tera Naam (Punjabi) (1974)
- Idhayakkani (Tamil) (1975), Anugraham (malayalam) (1976)
- Indru Pol Endrum Vaazhga (Tamil) (1977)
- Jai Dwarkadheesh (1977)
- Abhi To Jee Lein (1977)
- Darani Jathani (Punjabi) (1978)
- Nenjil Aadum Poo Ondru ( Tamil) ( 1978)
- Tiger (Telugu) (1979)
- Sazaye Maut (1981)
- Razia Sultan (1983)
- Banana Brothers (2006)
- Note: All films in Hindi, unless otherwise mentioned
- "Golmaal Returns falls flat". Sify. Retrieved 20 September 2011.
- "Radha Saluja". indicine.
- "Film institute for training Ludhiana's acting talent". The Times of India. Mar 3, 2011.
- "Why Bollywood is a box-office flop". Business Line. Sep 16, 2002.
- "Bollywood’s talent pool". The Tribune. August 5, 2007.