Radiation poisoning (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Radiation poisoning may refer to
- Acute radiation syndrome, the short-term systemic health effects of a large radiation dose.
- Chronic radiation syndrome
- The ingestion of radioactive material, notably in the poisoning of Alexander Litvinenko and Eben Byers
- The action of neutron poisons that inhibit nuclear chain reactions
- Any of the negative health effects of radiation other than teratogenesis, including
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.