Radical Party (Ukraine)
||This article is incomplete. (March 2014)|
|Radical Party of Oleh Lyashko|
|Founded||28 September 2010|
|Politics of Ukraine
The Radical Party (Ukrainian: Радикальна Партія) is a national political party in Ukraine. It was registered in September 2010. Its official name is Radical Party of Oleh Lyashko (Ukrainian: Радикальна Партія Олега Ляшка).
Ukrainian Radical Democratic Party
The party was established at the founding congress in Mykolaiv on 18 August 2010 and was then named the Ukrainian Radical-Democratic Party (Ukrainian: Українська демократично-радикальна партія). Under this name it was registered with the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine on 28 September 2010. At the time of the party was headed by Vladislav Telipko.
Radical Party of Oleh Lyashko
On 8 August 2011, during its third party congress, Oleh Lyashko was elected the new party leader of the Ukrainian Radical Democratic Party. The same day the party changed its name to Radical Party of Oleh Lyashko.
In the 2012 Ukrainian parliamentary election the party won 1.08% of the national votes and 1 constituency (it had competed in 28 constituencies) for its leader Lyashko (and thus 1 seat of parliamentary representation). Who did not join a faction in the Verkhovna Rada (Parliament).
- (Ukrainian) Політична партія «Радикальна Партія Олега Ляшка», DATA
- Lyashko:No sponsors, tycoons or deputies on election list of Radical Party, Kyiv Post (8 August 2012)
- Party of Regions gets 185 seats in Ukrainian parliament, Batkivschyna 101 - CEC, Interfax-Ukraine (12 November 2012)
- (Ukrainian) Радикальна партія Олега Ляшка, RBK Ukraine
- (Ukrainian) Олег Ляшко офіційно перейменував свою партію, 24 News (14 december 2011)
- (Ukrainian) Candidates, RBC Ukraine
- (Ukrainian) Proportional votes & Constituency seats, Central Election Commission of Ukraine
- (Ukrainian) National deputies of Ukraine:Oleh Lyashko, Verkhovna Rada
- Official website (Ukrainian)