From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up radioactive in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Radioactive describes something undergoing radioactive decay, the process by which an unstable atom emits radiation
Otherwise the terms radioactive and radioactivity may refer to:
- Naturally occurring radioactive material
- Nuclear pharmacy involves the preparation of radioactive materials that will be used to diagnose and treat specific diseases.
- Radioactive contamination
- Radioactive waste
- Radioactive (Yelawolf album), a 2011 album by rapper Yelawolf
- Radio-Activity, a music album by Kraftwerk
- Radio:Active the fourth album from British pop rock group McFly
- "Radioactive" (The Firm song), a song from the 1985 album The Firm by the English supergroup The Firm
- "Radioactive" (Imagine Dragons song), a 2013 song by Imagine Dragons
- "Radioactive" (Kings of Leon song), a song by Kings of Leon
- "Radioactive" (Marina and the Diamonds song)
- "Radioactive" (Rita Ora song)
- "Radioactivity" (song) by Kraftwerk
- "Radioactivity" (Fatboy Slim song), a cover version of Kraftwerk's song
- Radioactive Records, a record label
- Radio Active (TV series)
- Radio Active (radio series)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.