|Industry||Online Advertising, Programmatic Ad Buying, Ad-Tech|
|Services||RTB online advertising|
RadiumOne is an advertising platform which covers online, video, social and mobile advertising using real-time bidding. It was first launched in 2009 by Gurbaksh Chahal. The company was initially known as gWallet, a loyalty and rewards program. As of 2014 the company was listed as the "ninth largest online ad network" by ComScore.
After CEO Gurbaksh Chahal pleaded guilty to domestic violence battery on April 23, 2014, there were calls for him to step down as CEO. He was fired on April 27,  and TechCrunch Disrupt dropped RadiumOne as a sponsor of the event.
The company utilizes data taken from social networking sites such as Twitter and Facebook and tailors advertisements for the consumer. It was one of the first companies to use real-time social data in such a manner.
First Party Products
- Po.st Sharing Platform - Launched in November 2011, Po.st lets publishers power the sharing activity on their website
- Po.st URL Shortener - Launched in June 2012, Po.st URL shortener. allows advertisers to shorten links and track the engagement happening around their social links
- Photo Effects - Launched in June 2013, Photo Effects is a photo editing SDK for app developers.
- "RadiumOne finalizes IPO plan as it hits". TechCrunch. Retrieved 24 April 2014.
- Garner, Rob (2012). Search and Social: The Definitive Guide to Real-Time Content Marketing. Wiley. ISBN 1118287215.
- "Gurbaksh Chahal turns RadiumOne to gold". San Francisco Chronicle. Retrieved 24 April 2014.
- Johnson, Cory. "RadiumOne Said to Be Preparing IPO to Expand Overseas". Bloomberg. Retrieved 24 April 2014.
- Primack, Dan (April 25, 2014) “It's time for RadiumOne's abusive CEO to go.” CNNMoney. (Retrieved 4-25-2014.)
- Weissman, Jordan (April 25, 2014) “Is It OK to Invest in a Company if Its CEO Beats Women?” Slate. (Retrieved 4-25-2014.),
- Swisher, Kara. "Exclusive: CEO Gurbaksh Chahal Fired by RadiumOne Board". Recode. http://recode.net/. Retrieved 27 April 2014.
- "Ads Tool Gives #Retargeting a Makeover". AdWeek. Retrieved 24 April 2014.
- "Facebook adds another partner to FB Exchange: social ad network RadiumOne". Retrieved 24 April 2014.
- Paul Springer, Mel Carson (2012). Pioneers of Digital. Kogan Page. pp. 40, 43–46. ISBN 0749466049.
- "Careers talk: Abeed Janmohamed, commercial director, RadiumOne". The Guardian. Retrieved 24 April 2014.