|Industry||Computer and video game industry|
|Bernd Beyreuther, Andre Blechschmidt|
Drakensang: The Dark Eye
Number of employees
|Website||www.radonlabs.de (archived, last version 2008)|
Radon Labs was a video game developer based in Germany. The company was founded in 2000 as a spin-off of the company Terratools. Radon Labs has its headquarters in Berlin and a second development studio in Halle-Leipzig. The company filed for bankruptcy in May 2010 and was bought by the browsergames publisher Bigpoint GmbH.
Radon Labs is the creator of the Nebula Device, an Open Source 3D engine.
- Urban Assault (1998)
- Project Nomads (2001)
- Paws and Claws: Pet Vet (2005)
- Riding Star 2 (2006)
- Riding Star 3 DS (2007)
- Treasure Island (2008)
- Drakensang: The Dark Eye (2008)
- Drakensang: The River of Time (2010)
- Future Wars (2010) 
- Crazy Quiz Wii (2010)
- Schwarzenberg (Cancelled)
- Caoili, Eric (October 25, 2010). "Bigpoint Buys Radon Labs, Opens Berlin Office". Gamasutra. Retrieved 2011-06-19.
- "'Drakensang prequel: The River Of Time in production". 2009-02-17. Retrieved 2009-02-18.
- "GCom 09: Strategiespiel in der Mache". 2009-08-23. Retrieved 2009-08-27.