|Full name||Radosław Majewski|
|Date of birth||15 December 1986|
|Place of birth||Pruszków, Poland|
|Height||1.70 m (5 ft 7 in)|
|Current club||Nottingham Forest|
|2009–2010||→ Nottingham Forest (loan)||35||(3)|
|Poland U23[disambiguation needed]||2||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 04:11, 2 September 2013 (UTC).
† Appearances (Goals).
Radosław "Raddy" Majewski (Polish pronunciation: [raˈdɔswav maˈjɛfski]; born 15 December 1986 in Pruszków) is a Polish footballer who plays for Nottingham Forest, after signing from Polonia Warsaw on 5 May 2010. He also plays for the Polish national football team.
Majewski began his career at his hometown club Znicz Pruszków. In 2007 he was signed by Dyskobolia Grodzisk Wielkopolski following an impressive performance against the then-Ekstraklasa side. In 2008 he moved to the Polish capital due to Dyskobolia's merger with Polonia Warsaw. However, after some lackluster performances and criticism of his off-pitch lifestyle, the club decided to loan him to Nottingham Forest with the hope that the move would mature him and help him rediscover the form that got him into the Polish international set up in the years prior.
Majewski joined Championship team Nottingham Forest on a season long loan on 23 July 2009. Forest paid a fee of £130,000 for his services and agreed a fee of roughly £1 million if they wished to sign him on a permanent transfer at any point during the loan. He impressed immediately in red and white, scoring a 30-yard drive in the first minute for Forest against arch-rivals Derby in August. His tenacity, intelligence and eye for a killer pass had not gone un-noticed by the Forest management, and in March it was revealed that they were looking to make the deal permanent. On 25 August, Majewski scored his first goal for Forest, giving Nottingham Forest victory in extra time of a League Cup match against Middlesbrough. His first league goal came in the first minute of the match against bitter East Midlands rivals Derby County, where he smashed an 'unstoppable' shot in from the edge of the area, on 29 August 2009, with Forest winning 3–2. On 8 January 2010, Majewski scored his fourth goal of the season in a stunning 3–1 away win at West Bromwich Albion to send Forest into 2nd in the Championship.
Majewski's permanent move to Nottingham Forest was confirmed on 5 May 2010. In the 2010–11 season, Majewski made 28 appearances, limited by the good form of Lewis McGugan keeping him out of the team. Majewski scored two league goals, one against Swansea City and one against Coventry City. So far in the 2011–12 season, Majewski has scored six league goals. The first was in a 3–2 away defeat to Southampton, and the second was a half-volley that proved to be the winner against Blackpool, in a performance that saw him and team-mate Wes Morgan feature in Sky Sports' Football League Team of the Week. On 31 March 2012 in an away league match against Crystal Palace, Majewski scored a hat-trick, in a performance that saw him named in Sky Sports' Football League Team of the Week. He followed that up with a late consolation goal in a 2–1 away defeat to Hull City. Majewski did not score in the 2012–2013 season until, much like the previous season, he scored a hat-trick against Huddersfield Town F.C. a game which forest won 6–1. Majewski continued to flourish under the reappointed of Billy Davies with goals coming away from home at Sheffield Wednesday F.C. and Charlton Athletic F.C.. Majewski terrific form helped him earn a place in Poland national football team world cup qualifiers against Ukraine and San marino.
- As of 2 September 2013
|Club||Season||League||FA Cup||League Cup||Other||Total|
- Dyskobolia Grodzisk
- "Professional retain list & free transfers 2012/13" (PDF). The Football League. 18 May 2013. p. 22. Retrieved 23 June 2013.
- "Polish star joins Forest on loan". BBC Sport (BBC). 23 July 2009. Retrieved 27 July 2009.
- Alexander, Jeremy (29 August 2009). "Passions boil over as Nottingham Forest take local bragging rights". The Observer (Guardian Media Group). Retrieved 18 October 2013.
- "Nottm Forest 2–1 Middlesbrough". BBC Sport. BBC. 25 August 2009. Retrieved 26 August 2009.
- "Nottm Forest 3–2 Derby". BBC Sport. BBC. 29 August 2009. Retrieved 30 August 2009.
- "West Brom 1–3 Nottm Forest". BBC Sport. BBC. 8 January 2010. Retrieved 9 January 2010.
- "Forest wrap up deal for Majewski". BBC Sport. 5 May 2010. Retrieved 7 May 2010.
- "Games played by Radoslaw Majewski in 2010/2011". Soccerbase (Racing Post). Retrieved 26 October 2011.
- "Nott'm Forest 3–1 Swansea". BBC Sport (BBC). 25 September 2010. Retrieved 26 October 2011.
- "Nott'm Forest 2–1 Coventry". BBC Sport (BBC). 9 November 2010. Retrieved 26 October 2011.
- Ronay, Barney (10 September 2011). "Rickie Lambert's hat-trick helps Southampton beat Nottingham Forest". guardian.co.uk (London: The Guardian). Retrieved 26 October 2011.
- "Blackpool 1 Nottingham Forest 2: Majewski grabs win for Cotterill to shatter Tangerine dreams". Daily Mail. 22 October 2011. Retrieved 26 October 2011.
- "FL Team of the Week". Sky Sports (British Sky Broadcasting). 25 October 2011. Retrieved 26 October 2011.
- "Crystal Palace 0 Nottingham Forest 3: Hat-trick hero Majewski boosts survival chances". Daily Mail. 31 March 2012. Retrieved 31 March 2012.
- "Crystal Palace vs Nottm Forest: Magic Majewski fires Forest". thisiscroydontoday.co.uk (Northcliffe Media). 31 March 2012. Retrieved 31 March 2012.
- Pearson, James (3 April 2012). "FL Team of the Week". Sky Sports. Retrieved 4 April 2012.
- "Hull City 2 Nottingham Forest 1: Tigers sign off at KC with third straight home win". Hull Daily Mail. 21 April 2012. Retrieved 21 April 2012.
- Radosław Majewski career stats at Soccerbase
- (Polish) Polish league stats
- (Polish) National team stats