Petrović with Serbia in 2010
|Full name||Radosav Petrović|
|Date of birth||8 March 1989|
|Place of birth||Ub, SFR Yugoslavia|
|Height||1.93 m (6 ft 4 in)|
|Playing position||Defensive midfielder|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 3 May 2015.
† Appearances (Goals).
Radosav Petrović (Serbian Cyrillic: Радосав "Раћа" Петровић) (born 8 March 1989) is a Serbian footballer who plays for Turkish Süper Lig club Gençlerbirliği, as a defensive midfielder. He represented Serbia at the 2010 FIFA World Cup.
Petrović began playing football at his hometown club Jedinstvo Ub and he played there for all youth ranks of the club, before made his senior debut during the 2006–07 season. After only a year of senior football for Jedinstvo, he moved to Radnički Obrenovac.
- 2008–09 season
On 20 June 2008, Petrović completed a move to Partizan from Radnički Obrenovac. He signed a five-year contract and was given the number 20 shirt for Partizan. Petrović made his official debut for the club in a UEFA Champions League qualifier against Inter Baku on 6 August 2008, a game which Partizan won 2–0. On 21 May 2009, he scored his first goal for Partizan in a 3–0 Serbian Cup final match win over Sevojno. He also scored against Čukarički Stankom in the final Serbian SuperLiga game of the season.
- 2009–10 season
After the departure of Juca to Deportivo La Coruña, Petrović was given the number 8 shirt. He featured in total of 24 league matches and scored 7 goals in Partizan's title-winning campaign. His most notable moment of the season was a fantastic goal for a 1–0 win against cross-town rivals Crvena zvezda. He was also named in the 2009–10 Serbian SuperLiga Team of the Year.
- 2010–11 season
On 10 April 2011, Petrović made his 100th competitive match for Partizan and marked his jubilee with a goal from the penalty kick against Spartak Subotica. He was named in the Serbian SuperLiga Team of the Year for the second season in a row.
On 30 June 2011, SBV Vitesse announced on their official website that Petrović was on the way to move to the Netherlands. On the same day, Partizan confirmed the transfer with statement that Petrović would sign a five-year contract. However, few days later appeared information that the transfer failed due to problems with the amount of compensation to the player's agent.
On 24 July 2011, Serbian media revealed possible interest in Petrović from English Premier League (at the time) team Blackburn Rovers. The following day it was confirmed by Partizan that Rovers had bid for the young Serbian midfielder. It was later confirmed by Partizan that Petrović had been left behind from the club travelling to a pre-season tour ready for travelling to England to discuss personal terms when an offer was accepted. On 27 July it was reported that a fee had been agreed between Partizan and Rovers. On 26 July it was revealed that Petrović had arrived in England to undertake a medical. On 9 August 2011, a work permit was obtained and Petrović officially joined Blackburn Rovers. Petrović's full home-debut for the club was against Sheffield Wednesday on 24 August 2011 in the League Cup second round, in a game which Rovers won 3–1.
- As of 22 March 2015 
- As of match played 29 March 2015
|Serbia national team|
- Scores and results list Serbia's goal tally first.
|1.||3 June 2011||Seoul World Cup Stadium, Seoul||South Korea||1–2||1–2||Friendly|
|2.||18 November 2014||Perivolia Municipal Stadium, Chania||Greece||1–0||2–0||Friendly|
- "Petrović nova akvizicija Partizana!" (in Serbian). partizan.rs. 20 June 2008. Retrieved 10 November 2010.
- "Partizan pobedio Zvezdu sa 1:0 i pobegao na "+4"!" (in Serbian). blic.rs. 8 May 2010. Retrieved 10 November 2010.
- "Radosav Petrovic op weg naar Vitesse" (in Dutch). vitesse.nl. 30 June 2011. Retrieved 18 July 2011.
- "Petrović u Viteseu!" (in Serbian). partizan.rs. 30 June 2011. Retrieved 18 July 2011.
- "Propao transfer Petrovića u Vitese!?" (in Serbian). vesti-online.com. 5 July 2011. Retrieved 18 July 2011.
- "Blackburn in Petrovic link – Rovers reported to be team bidding for Serbian". skysports.com. 24 July 2011. Retrieved 27 July 2011.
- "Rovers move for Serbia ace – Blackburn in talks with Partizan over 22-year-old midfielder". skysports.com. 25 July 2011. Retrieved 27 July 2011.
- "Partizan leave Petrović behind for Rovers talks". partizan.rs. 25 July 2011. Retrieved 27 July 2011.
- "Petrovic fee accepted as Blackburn Rovers close in on Serbian". Lancashire Telegraph. 27 July 2011. Retrieved 27 July 2011.
- "Petrovic having medical at Blackburn Rovers". Lancashire Telegraph. 27 July 2011. Retrieved 27 July 2011.
- "Blackburn Rovers sign Serbia midfielder Radosav Petrovic". BBC Sport. 9 August 2011. Retrieved 9 August 2011.
- "Blackburn vs Sheffield Wed – Petrovic Home Debut". Blackburn Rovers. 24 August 2011. Retrieved 25 August 2011.
- "Rado departs for Turkey". Blackburn Rovers. 22 August 2012. Retrieved 22 August 2012.
- "Serbia cut Brkic". fifa.com. 1 June 2010. Retrieved 26 June 2010.
- "R.Petrović". Soccerway. Retrieved 7 February 2015.
- Radosav Petrović at Srbijafudbal
- Radosav Petrović at Reprezentacija
- Soccerway Profile
- Radosav Petrović at National-Football-Teams.com