From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rael may refer to:
- Raël, a former journalist and racecar driver
- Raëlism, the religion founded by Raël
- "Rael" (The Who song)
- Renewable and Appropriate Energy Laboratory
- Chris Rael, American musician and composer
- Joseph Rael, Native American ceremonial dancer and shamanism writer
- Juan Bautista Rael (1900-1993), American linguist and folklorist
- Rael Dornfest, American computer programmer and author
- Rael, the protagonist of the concept album The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway by Genesis
- Rael, a fictional character once played by actor Jason Evers
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.