|5th Voivode of Kuyavian-Pomeranian Voivodeship|
|Preceded by||Zbigniew Hoffmann|
|Deputy-President of Bydgoszcz|
1 July 1962 |
|Political party||Civic Platform|
Rafał Piotr Bruski (born 1 July 1962 in Bydgoszcz) is a Polish politician who is a president of Bydgoszcz (2010), was a Voivode of Kuyavian-Pomeranian Voivodeship (since November 2007) and a former Deputy-President of Bydgoszcz (2006-2007).
In 2006 local election he was a candidate for Bydgoszcz City Councillor. He polled 481 votes only in 1st district. It was fifth result on Civic Platform list and Bruski was not elected. President of Bydgoszcz Konstanty Dombrowicz, who was re-elected, nominated him as his Deputy. Bruski was Deputy-President between 2006 and 2007.
Rafał Bruski is a potential candidate for President of Bydgoszcz in 2010 local election. On 26 July 2010, local board of Civic Platform nominated him as presidential candidate. This nomination must be approved by regional and central boards.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Rafał Bruski.|
- "Rafał Bruski - oświadczenie majątkowe" (in Polish). KPRM.gov.pl. Retrieved 2009-11-07.[dead link]
- "Mamy nowego wojewodę - Rafała Bruskiego" (in Polish). gazeta.pl. 2007-11-29. Retrieved 2009-11-07.
- "Wojewodowie - Rafał Bruski" (in Polish). MSWiA.gov.pl. Retrieved 2009-11-07.
- "Wybory2006 - Rafał Bruski" (in Polish). PKW.gov.pl. Retrieved 2009-11-07.
- "Kandydaci na fotel prezydenta Bydgoszczy palą się do rządzenia" (in Polish). pomorska.pl. 2009-11-05. Retrieved 2009-11-07.
- "Cios dla Dombrowicza. PO wybrała Bruskiego" (in Polish). gazeta.pl. 2010-07-27. Retrieved 2010-07-28.