Rafael Ben-Ari' (Hebrew: רפאל בן-ארי b. 1971) is an Israeli-born photojournalist and travel photographer. He is known for his war and combat zone photography and on location travel photography. His work appears in magazines, books, newspapers and online around the world. Rafael Ben-Ari has exhibited his photography in Israel, Australia, New Zealand, France, Mexico and Italy.
2014 1st place Crowd vote and 2nd place Expert’s choice in "Crowds" photo contest by Nikon N-Photo magazine and Photocrowd
2007 Photo published in Doubletruck Magazine "World's Best News Pictures"
2006 Excellent Artist in photography from the Israeli government
2005 Excellent Artist in photography from the Israeli government
2011 "Unexpected Israel" - Milan, Italy
2011 "Cultural Friends" exhibition for customs and traditions around the world - Paseo de la Reforma (Reform Promenade) - Mexico City, Mexico
2010 "Stories of Israel: A Photographed Journey to the Country's Soul" - Group Exhibition in Embassies Worldwide
2010 "Tel Aviv: The City that Emerged from the Dunes" - Mexican Senate Headquarters, Mexico City
2010 "Tel Aviv: The City that Emerged from the Dunes" - Fine Arts Metro, Mexico City
2008 "During the 60 years of Israel" - Marseille, France
2008 "live in Israel" - Marseille, France
2008 "Jerusalem- the heart of Israel" - Marseille, France
2003 "Untitled" - Paihia, New Zealand
2003 "The Decisive Moment" - Kerikeri, New Zealand
2002 "A Thin Line trade" - Melbourne, Australia
- Photo and biography published in Fotografos En La Calle "Photographers in Israel" Book
- Photography and article about Rafael Ben-Ari published in "Scoop Magazine" 
- Doubletruck (2007-08-02). Magazine. California: ZUMA Press. pp. 16–17.
- Isod, Lilana (2008-12-25). Fotografos En La Calle. Cidipal. pp. 16–17.
- Livine, Sarit (2007-08-02). Scoop Magazine. Israel. pp. 50–54.
- Rafael Ben-Aris' official photography website
- Rafael Ben-Aris' official videography website
- Artist for Israel Museum
- "Photographers notes from the field" on Digital Journalist
- "Sderot's Rocket Hell Reportage" on Zreportage
- Exhibition Article on Ciudad de Mexico
- Article on Tijuana Press