Rafael del Pino Calvo-Sotelo
||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2012)|
|Rafael del Pino Calvo-Sotelo|
|Born||July 18th, 1958
|Occupation||Executive president of Ferrovial|
Rafael del Pino Calvo-Sotelo, Executive Chairman of Ferrovial, the company founded in 1952 by his father Rafael del Pino Moreno, graduated as a civil engineer from the Polytechnic University of Madrid (1981). He also holds an MBA from the MIT Sloan School of Management (1986). He held the position of Chief Executive Officer of Grupo Ferrovial from 1992 to 1999.
Mr. del Pino is a member of the International Advisory Board of Blackstone and Zurich Insurance Group. He is also involved with the academic world as a member of the MIT Corporation, the MIT Energy Initiative’s External Advisory Board and MIT Sloan’s European Advisory Board. In addition he is a member of the International Advisory Board of IESE and of the Harvard Business School European Advisory Board.
- "Ferrovial Board of Directors".
- "Chairman - Rafael del Pino".
- "Blackstone International Advisory Board".
- "Zurich Insurance Group - Rafael del Pino - Member of the Board of Directors".
- "MIT Corporation Membership - Rafael del Pino".
- "MIT Energy Initiative External Advisory Board".
- "MIT Sloan Executive Boards".
- "IESE International Advisory Board (IAB)".