Raffaello, Raffaele or Raffaellino is an Italian given name. It usually refers to Raphael (aka Raffaello Sanzio), an Italian painter and architect of the High Renaissance.
Raffaello may also refer to:
- Raffaello (confection), a confection
- Raffaello MPLM, one of the three Multi-Purpose Logistics Modules used to transfer supplies to the International Space Station
- T/S Raffaello, an Italian ocean liner
|Pronunciation||Italian pronunciation: [raffaˈɛllo]|
|Region of origin||Italy|
|Look up Raffaello in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
People with the given name Raffaello or Raffaellino include:
- Raffaello Carboni, Italian writer
- Raffaello Ducceschi, Italian race walker
- Raffaello Fabretti, Italian antiquary
- Raffaello Funghini, Italian catholic clergyman
- Raffaello Gestro, Italian entomologist
- Raffaello Maffei, Italian humanist, historian and theologian
- Raffaello Matarazzo, Italian film-maker
- Raffaello da Montelupo, sculptor and architect of the Italian Renaissance
- Raffaello Sanzio Morghen, Italian engraver
- Raffaello Vanni, Italian painter of the Baroque
- Raffaellino del Colle
- Raffaellino del Garbo
- Raffaellino da Reggio
- Raphael (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Raffaele"
- All pages beginning with "Raffaellino"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Raffaello.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.