|Full name||Rafael Ramos Lozano|
|Date of birth||18 September 1982|
|Place of birth||Palma, Spain|
|Height||1.77 m (5 ft 9 1⁄2 in)|
|2006–2007||→ Ciudad Murcia (loan)||29||(2)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 16 November 2014.
† Appearances (Goals).
Rafael Ramos Lozano, commonly known as Rafita (born 18 September 1982), is a Spanish professional footballer who plays for Hércules CF. On the right side of the pitch, he can appear as both a defender or a midfielder.
Born in Palma, Majorca, Rafita made his senior debuts with local RCD Mallorca's reserves in the third division. On 28 August 2005 he played his first and only official game with the main squad, coming on as a 73rd-minute substitute in a 0–1 La Liga home loss against Deportivo de La Coruña.
Released by the Balearic Islands club at the end of the season Rafita resumed his career in the second level, with Ciudad de Murcia, CD Castellón, Recreativo de Huelva and UD Almería, appearing in more than 200 league games in the process. He achieved promotion with the latter club in 2013, totalling nearly 2,000 minutes of action while starting in all his 22 appearances.
- "El Deportivo se redime ganando en Son Moix" [Deportivo redeems itself winning at Son Moix] (in Spanish). El Mundo Deportivo. 29 August 2005. Retrieved 15 January 2014.
- "El Ciudad de Murcia recupera a ‘Rafita’ y Saizar ante el Tenerife" [‘Rafita’ and Saizar return for Ciudad de Murcia against Tenerife] (in Spanish). 20 Minutos. 29 March 2007. Retrieved 15 January 2014.
- "El Castellón ficha a Rafita para las tres próximas temporadas" [Castellón signs Rafita for next three seasons] (in Spanish). Marca. 13 July 2007. Retrieved 15 January 2014.
- "El Recreativo ficha al defensa Rafita para las próximas tres temporadas" [Recreativo signs defender Rafita for next three seasons] (in Spanish). El Día. 23 July 2010. Retrieved 15 January 2014.
- "El Almería ficha a Rafita" [Almería signs Rafita] (in Spanish). Marca. 29 July 2011. Retrieved 15 January 2014.
- "Rafita: "No pienso irme en invierno, soy feliz en el Almería"" [Rafita: "I do not think about leaving in winter, i am happy in Almería"] (in Spanish). La Voz de Almería. 8 December 2013. Retrieved 15 January 2014.