From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ragamuffin in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ragamuffin may refer to:
- The farrapos (English: Ragamuffins), republicans who rebelled in the province of Rio Grande do Sul, Empire of Brazil, involved in a uprising that became known as the Ragamuffin War from 1835–1845
- Ragamuffin (cat)
- Ragamuffin (novel), by Tobias S. Buckell
- The Ragamuffins, a musical group
- A Ragamuffin Band, a musical group founded by Rich Mullins
- The Ragamuffin Gospel, by Brennan Manning
- Ragga, or Raggamuffin music, a reggae subgenre
- Raggamuffin Music Festival
- Raggamuffin (EP), by Selah Sue
- Ragamuffin (yacht), a series of racing yachts run by Australian Syd Fischer.
- ragamuffin, someone with disheveled hair.
- Ragamuffin (character), vampiric sidekick of Lenore, the Cute Little Dead Girl
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.