Raghunathganj II (community development block)
রঘুনাথগঞ্জ II সমষ্টি উন্নয়ন ব্লক
|Community development block|
|• Total||99.77 km2 (38.52 sq mi)|
|• Density||1,900/km2 (5,000/sq mi)|
|• Official||Bengali, English|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|Lok Sabha constituency||Jangipur|
|Vidhan Sabha constituency||Raghunathganj|
Raghunathganj II (community development block) is an administrative division in Jangipur subdivision of Murshidabad district in the Indian state of West Bengal. Raghunathganj police station serves this block. Headquarters of this block is at Jangipur. There are three census towns in this block: Jot Kamal, Sahajadpur and Khodarampur.
Jot Kamal, a census town in Raghunathganj II block, is located at
As per 2001 census, Raghunathganj II block has a total population of 192,505, out of which 94,325 were males and 98,180 were females. Raghunathganj II block registered a population growth of 24.14 per cent during the 1991-2001 decade. Decadal growth for the district was 23.70 per cent. Decadal growth in West Bengal was 17.84 per cent.
- "Contact details of Block Development Officers". Murshidabad district. West Bengal Government. Retrieved 2011-02-20.
- "Provisional Population Totals, West Bengal , Table 4". Census of India 2001, Murshidabad district. Census Commissioner of India. Retrieved 2011-02-20.
- "BRGF Allotment Order No. 12". Government of West Bengal Department of Panchayats & Rural Development. Retrieved 2011-02-17.
- "Provisional Population Totals, West Bengal. Table 4". Census of India 2001. Census Commission of India. Retrieved 2011-01-20.
- "Groundwater Arsenic contamination in West Bengal-India (20 years study )". SOES. Retrieved 2011-02-17.