From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ragnarök is a series of events in Norse mythology resulting in the fiery destruction and fertile rebirth of the world.
Ragnarok can also refer to:
- Ragnarok (Norwegian band), a black metal band from Norway
- Ragnarok (Gwar album), an album by the band Gwar
- Ragnarok (Týr album), a concept album by the band Týr
- Ragnarök (Swedish band), a progressive rock band, or their self-titled first album
- Ragnarök Festival, a pagan metal festival in Germany
in literature and television:
- Ragnarok, a short story written by Argentine fiction writer Jorge Luis Borges
- Ragnarok, the Age of Fire and Gravel, a book by Ignatius Donnelly
- Voyager: Ragnarok, a Star Trek: Voyager novel by Nathan Archer
- Sword of the Dark Ones, known as Ragnarok in Japan, a manga series based on a series of Japanese fantasy novels
- The Mythical Detective Loki Ragnarok, a manga series that was also adapted into an anime series
- Ragnarok (manhwa), a manhwa series upon which the MMORPG, Ragnarok Online, is based
- Ragnarok the Animation, an anime series based upon the MMORPG, Ragnarok Online
- Ragnarok, a fictional gang featured in Shijō Saikyō no Deshi Kenichi, a Japanese manga series
- Operation Ragnarok, a fictional military battle which takes place in the anime Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny
- Ragnarok, a fictional character in the manga and anime series, Soul Eater
- Project Ragna Rok, a fictional Nazi plan to win World War II in the Hellboy comics
- Ragnarok (comics), a fictional clone of Thor in the Marvel Comics continuity
- Ragnarok and Roll, an episode of the The Real Ghostbusters
- Ragnarok Junction, used in its literal meaning in the anime series, Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2
- Ragnarok Breaker, Hayate Yagami's signature maneuver in the Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha franchise.
in video games:
- Ragnarok Online, a MMORPG
- Ragnarok Online 2: Legend of the Second, a MMORPG, sequel to Ragnarok Online
- Ragnarok (video game), a rogue-like video game
- Ragnarok, a recurring name in the Final Fantasy video game series, usually appearing as a weapon
- Ragnarok, an airship in Final Fantasy VIII
- Ragnarök (MUD), a Multi-User Dungeon game available over telnet
- Ragnarok, the planet on which the game Battletoads takes place
- Ragnarok, A Laser Cannon class Space Station in orbit over Earth, and the final battleground in Megaman Zero 4
- Ragnarok, Olaf's ultimate in League of Legends
- Ragnarock, A nightclub featured in Max Payne and briefly in Max Payne 2
- Ragnarok, An attack ability in the Kingdom Hearts series.
- Ragnarok, the Minmatar Titan in EVE Online
- Ragnarok, One of the maps available in the War Games and Forge mode in Halo 4; is based on of the map Valhalla from Halo 3.
- Ragnarok (Magazine), a journal published by the Society of Fantasy and Science Fiction Wargamers
- Rag'Narok, a large scale tabletop wargame based on the skirmish game Confrontation
- Ragnarok, an annual week-long national event (U.S.), held by the Dagorhir Battle Games Association, where the largest padded-weapon simulated battle in the world takes place.
- Ragnarok, a fantasy wargame published by TSR, Inc. in a 1981 issue of Ares (magazine)
- Ragnarok, a professional wrestling maneuver used by the Bruderschaft des Kreuzes
- Ragnarök, the HTML5 parser in the upcoming version of the Opera browser
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.