From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ragsdale may refer to :
- David Ragsdale is an American rock violinist.
- George Ragsdale (born December 4, 1951 in Greensboro, North Carolina) is a former professional American football player.
- Graham Ragsdale of the Canadian Forces was the commander of the Third Battalion Princess Patricia's Canadian Light Infantry.
- Heather Ragsdale (born July 30, 1981 in Arlington, Texas) is a retired U.S. soccer player.
- Isaac Newton Ragsdale (1859–1937) was a mayor of Atlanta, Georgia.
- J. Willard Ragsdale (December 14, 1872 - July 23, 1919) was a U.S. Representative from South Carolina.
- Katherine Hancock Ragsdale is an American Episcopal Priest based in Massachusetts.
- Richard Ragsdale (died October 23, 2004) was a physician who performed abortions in Illinois.
- Ronald Ragsdale Sargison AKC was the Dean of St George's Cathedral, Georgetown, Guyana from 1957 to 1961.
- Virginia Ragsdale (December 13, 1870 - June 4, 1945) was a teacher and a mathematician specializing in number theory.
- William Ragsdale (1961-) is an American actor.
- William Ragsdale Cannon (5 April 1916 – 1997) was an American Bishop of the United Methodist Church, elected in 1968.
- The Ragsdale conjecture is a mathematical conjecture that concerns the possible arrangements of real algebraic curves embedded in the projective plane.
- Ragsdale High School is a public high school in Jamestown, North Carolina. Opened in 1959,
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ragsdale.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.