|Alma mater||London School of Economics|
|Occupation||Social Activist, Orator, Philosopher|
Rahul Easwar (Rahul Easwaran Nampoothiri) is an author & activist from Kerala, India.
He has been a participant on National News discussions about socio-cultural & political issues as a commentator & philosophy researcher. He supports the concept of casteless priests & rights of everyone with sufficient knowledge and experience about the tantric rites do pooja. He also campaigned for the rights of Tribals in Sabarimala & was arrested. Rahul Easwar won in celebrity run of Kochi Half Marathon. He is the winner of the Kerala version of Bigg Boss programme Malayalee House. 
Easwar was the person who defended Mata Amritanandamayi & Travancore Royal Family when controversies regarding them turned up. He takes part actively in cases regarding philosophical & socio-cultural issues.
- "The legacy of Sathya Sai Baba-Rahul Easwar". IBN Live. Retrieved 16 January 2013.
- "Makarajyothi is a star: senior Thantri". The Hindu (Chennai, India). January 24, 2011. Retrieved 16 January 2013.
- "‘No caste for temple priests'". The Hindu (Chennai, India). 6 July 2011. Retrieved 16 January 2013.
- "Sabarimala: Supreme priest's grandson detained and released". Times of India. Retrieved 16 January 2013.
- "Easwar wins Kochi Marathon-Kairali".
- "Rahul Easwar wins Malayalee House".