|Education||University of Delhi|
|Occupation||News Anchor and Editor-At-Large of Aaj Tak and Headlines Today|
Rahul Kanwal is an anchor of an Indian news channel Headlines Today and Aaj Tak. In 2007, he became the youngest person to head a news channel in India when he replaced outgoing director S. Srinivasan.
Early life and education
Rahul at the age of 5 used to see his uncle's program on Doordarshan and from there got the aim of becoming a Journalist. He studied from Delhi College of Arts and Commerce of Delhi University in the B.A (hons) Journalism programme.Rahul holds a degree from Cardiff University and is a Chevening Scholar
He began his career with Zee News, and was the youngest correspondent for that channel.Rahul Kanwal has keen interest in political and strategic affairs.
- Rahul was given The Best Anchor of the year award in ENBA Awards 2012.
- He has won ITA awards this year for best anchor for Center stage episode on Sri Lanka.
- "Rahul Kanwal appointed new channel head for Headlines Today". Exchange4media. Retrieved 2 August 2011.
- "Rahul Kanwal". India's Greatest. Retrieved 2 August 2011.
- "Headlines Today adds four eNBA awards to kitty". mediamughals.com. Sept 14, 2012. Retrieved 2012-09-14.
|This article about an Indian journalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|