From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rai may refer to:
- RAI, radioactive iodine, in the medical context of the treatment of thyroid problems
- RAI, Radiotelevisione Italiana, Italian public broadcasting
- Praia International Airport in Cape Verde, IATA airport code
- Royal Anthropological Institute of Great Britain and Ireland
- Rijwiel Automobile Industrie, which gives its initials to Amsterdam RAI railway station in south Amsterdam and the nearby conference complex Amsterdam RAI Exhibition and Convention Centre
- Islamic Republic of Iran Railways is abbreviated as RAI
- Rai (comics), fictional character from Valiant Comics
- Rai Bakuoh, one of the characters from the fighting game Waku Waku 7
- Rai, the protagonist of the anime Ginga Sengoku Gun'yūden Rai.
- Rai (area), a traditional Thai unit of area, equaling 1,600 m²
- Rai, Orne, a commune of the Orne département, in France
- Rai, South Khorasan, a village in South Khorasan Province, Iran
- Rai (Indian), an Indian honorific title
- Rai (Punjabi surname), a Punjabi surname
- Rai (surname) (Kanji 雷, Hiragana らい), a Japanese surname derived from the Chinese Lei (雷)
- Aishwarya Rai, (born 1973) Former Miss World (1994) and Indian Actress
- Bechara Boutros al-Rahi, or Beshara Rai, incumbent Maronite patriarch in Lebanon
- Bali Rai, young-adult fiction novelist from Leicester, England
- Kayyar Kinhanna Rai, Kannada writer and activist in India
- Lakshmi Rai, South Indian actress
- Lala Lajpat Rai, an Indian author, freedrom fighter and politician (1865-1928)
- Prakash Rai, South Indian actor
- Raí, Brazilian football (soccer) player
- Amit Rai Film Director
- Kalpnath Rai politician
- Acharya Kuber Nath Rai Writer
- Viveki Rai Hindi Writer
- Kusum Rai Politician
- Ram Bahadur Rai Journalist
- Jharkhande Rai Ex MP
- Gauri Shankar Rai Ex MP
Social and ethnic groups
- Rai (ethnic group), an ethnolinguistic group of Nepal
- Rai (Indian), a title in India, with various related meanings and compound forms of Rajput & Bhumihar caste
- Raï, a form of folk music that originated in Oran, Algeria, from Bedouin shepherds and evolved into a popular genre
- Rai (Thai: ร่าย), a Thai poetic form used in laws and chronicles
- Rai languages, Dhanwar Rai language
- Rai University, a university in India
- Rai stones, a kind of stone currency used in Yap (Caroline Islands)
- Rai (also Raai), the Hindi term for Mustard seeds
- Rai (paradise) a term for paradise found in Slavic languages.
- Amsterdam RAI Exhibition and Convention Centre, or RAI for short, is a conference center in Amsterdam the Netherlands.
- Raï (1995 film), a French film directed by ar Thomas Gilou.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rai.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.