From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up raia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Raia may refer to:
- Royal Australian Institute of Architects, a professional body for architects in Australia
- Raia, Goa, a small village in Goa, India, about 6 km from Margao on the way to Loutolim
- Kamen Rider Raia, a character from Kamen Rider Ryuki
- An alternative spelling of Raja, a genus of rays in the family Rajidae
- An alternative spelling of Raya (country subdivision), a subdivision in some parts of the Ottoman Empire
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Raia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.