From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up raid in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Raid or RAID may refer to:
- RAID (Redundant Array of Independent Disks), a system of multiple hard drives for sharing or replicating data
- Raid (insecticide), a consumer insecticide marketed by S. C. Johnson & Son
- Raid (military), a sudden attack behind the enemy's lines without the intention of holding ground
- Raid (gaming), a type of mission in a video game where a very large number of people combine forces to defeat a powerful enemy
- Police raid, a police action involving the entering of a house with the intent to capture personnel or evidence, often taking place early in the morning
- Corporate raid, a type of hostile takeover in business
- RAID (Recherche Assistance Intervention Dissuasion), an anti-terrorist unit of the French National Police
- Panty raid, a prankish raid by male college students on the living quarters of female students to steal panties as trophies
- Raid (band), a Tennessee based band
- RAID (NGO) (Rights & Accountability in Development), a UK-based organization
- "Raid", a song by Lakeside on the album Untouchables
- Alternate way of spelling the Arabic name Raed
- Raid - A sail and oar adventure for small boats
- In a Project Management framework, RAID stands for Risks, Assumptions, Issues and Dependencies
- The Raid Gauloises, a seminal (and now-defunct) event in the sport of adventure racing
- Raid (film), a 2003 Finnish film
- R.A.I.D., a fictional branch of the Marvel Comics terrorist group Advanced Idea Mechanics.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.