From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Rail-gun (disambiguation))
Rail-gun, railgun or rail gun may refer to:
- Railway gun, a large calibre artillery piece mounted on a railcar for rail mobility
- Railgun, an entirely electrical gun which uses a homopolar motor to accelerate projectiles
- Coilgun, an entirely magnetic gun which uses a linear motor to accelerate projectiles
- Helical railgun, combines the railgun and the coilgun
- fictional electromagnetic acceleration guns, see List of electromagnetic projectile devices in fiction
- an animanga media franchise property, see To Aru Kagaku no Railgun
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.